Sounds of Summer Official Rules
Last Updated June 20, 2019
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter through http://facebook.com/PizzaShack , http://instagram.com/PizzaShack, http://cokecontest.ca/PizzaShack and who are 16 years of age or older as of the date of entry and live within 50km of a Pizza Shack location. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pizza Shack Holdings Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Pizza Shack Holdings Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Participation Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 21, 2019 at 12:01am AST and ending on September 21st at 11:59 AST. All online entries must be received by September 21st at 11:59 AST.
- How to Enter: By engagement though facebook, Instagram social posts, and by filling out an entry online at www.cokecontest.ca/pizzashack. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pizza Shack Holdings Inc.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive (9) Apple AirPods ,(2) BBQ Sets, (8) Insulated Coke Bottles, (16) 12” Pizza’s, (16) 12” Garlic Fingers, (8) Coke cups, (20) Movie Passes. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Pizza Shack Holdings Inc.. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Pizza Shack Holdings Inc.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all national, provincial and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pizza Shack Holdings Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Photo of winner receiving the prize may be required.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Pizza Shack Holdings Inc.. Winner will be notified by email or via public post announcement on the Pizza Shack Facebook or Instagram page within five (5) business days following selection of Winner. Pizza Shack Holdings Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Pizza Shack Holdings Inc.‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., comment, photo upload, web form entry, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Pizza Shack Holdings Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Pizza Shack Holdings Inc., and Pizza Shack Holdings Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pizza Shack Holdings Inc.. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Pizza Shack Holdings Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Pizza Shack Holdings Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Pizza Shack Holdings Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Pizza Shack Holdings Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Pizza Shack Holdings Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pizza Shack Holdings Inc.. Pizza Shack Holdings Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Pizza Shack Holdings Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Pizza Shack Holdings Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Pizza Shack Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND NEW BRUNSWICK WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Brunswick having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- The Campaign hosted by Pizza Shack Holdings Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The Campaign hosted by Pizza Shack Holdings Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.